Ground Up Construction
One of the longest lingering effects of the Great Financial Crisis is that the amount of homes built every year has not gotten back to pre-2008 levels even though the population has grown by over 30 million people. This represents a tremendous opportunity for real estate investors with the right expertise.
Our team at Triport Lending, can work with you to support your financing needs for your ground up construction project. To consider your project, the lot must be considered shovel ready with all entitlements, plans, and permits in place.
- Up to 85% Loan-to-Cost not to exceed 75% of the Completed Value
- Minimum Loan Amount: $100,000
- Loan Purpose: Purchase, Delayed Financing, and Cash-out
- Loan Terms Include: 12, 18, and 24 months
- Payments are Interest-Only with interest charged on drawn funds
- Loans can be for one lot or multiple builds
Like other short term financing loans, you are able to exit the loan with no penalties. Exit strategies include selling the home to a buyer or renting it out to add to your long-term portfolio.
Borrower Qualifications Include
- Minimum FICO score of 660
- Must have prior investment experience.
- Prior Ground up construction experience is highly preferred with better terms.
- Bare minimum experience is 3+ rehabs completed with one having been a heavy rehab.
Apply for financing today
Ready to get started? Our certified financial specialists can answer your questions and recommend the best commercial finance options for your business. Contact us today to apply for funding or learn more about accounts receivable financing.
3846 Paradise Bay Dr.
Gulf Breeze, FL 32563