Your ability to own real estate does not need to be tied to your personal income, tax returns, or debt to income ratio. Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) loans use the income of the property to qualify for the loan as opposed to your personal income. This is a great permanent lending solution for self-employed individuals, investors with multiple mortgage properties, investors looking to grow rapidly, or those that do not want to provide financial information about themselves like tax returns or personal financial statements.
These loans have a lot of benefits for investors that choose to use it when financing their property including:
- Loans close under an LLC not your personal name minimizing the impact to your credit and not affecting your DTI ratio.
- No income verification or tax returns required.
- Ability to do a Cash-out Refinance.
- Since these loans don’t affect your DTI, you can obtain multiple DSCR loans without affecting your ability to qualify for additional financing.
Here are the standard terms that you can expect for a DSCR loan
- Up to 80% LTV for Purchases and Rate and Term Refinances
- Up to 75% LTV for Cash-Out
- Loan terms include a 5/1 ARM, 10/1 ARM, and a 30-year fixed rate loan
- Interest-Only Available
- Loan amounts starting at $75k up to $5MM
- Flexible prepayment penalty options
- Minimum FICO of 620
DSCR Loans can include only one property or you can cross collateralize multiple properties into a portfolio loan. This would allow you to use the equity in one property to purchase another in the same transaction saving you money in closing costs!
Apply for financing today
Ready to get started? Our certified financial specialists can answer your questions and recommend the best commercial finance options for your business. Contact us today to apply for funding or learn more about accounts receivable financing.
3846 Paradise Bay Dr.
Gulf Breeze, FL 32563